PTA Corporate Social Responsibility (CSR)
From time to time, the PTA supports social responsibility projects/initiatives in the Junior and Senior schools, working closely with all stakeholders to make a meaningful contribution to the broader community.
Examples of such initiatives include:
– Supporting the 2016 and 2017 Senior School women’s health initiative in collaboration with Phedisang
– Supplying the ingredients for Mandela Day Soup Kitchen
– Collaborating with the Junior School for the 2016 School SleepOutTM
– Arranging a party for the Everest Primary School to celebrate the 2016 Mandela Day;
– Supporting the implementation of a chosen 2016 Grade 10 social responsibility project.